Saturday, August 16, 2008

End of the school year programs

These should have been posted back in June as they are the boys' end of the year programs. Bridger got to play the xylophone in a special morning ceremony in 3rd grade. This was on his birthday and he felt pretty special to be playing the morning ceremony with the 4th graders. Bridger is in a blue shirt (light blue on the bottom and dark blue on the top). Sorry, the recording is shakey. I was trying to hold Izabelle the same time I was recording.


Bryce did a Poetry reading. I didn't get any photo's as my camera battery went dead during Jessen's program that same day. Bryce did a great job for a kid that does not like to be in the spot light. Jessen's program was a Jungle theme and I records 2 of the songs: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and "Jungle Boy". It's a combined program with the all day kindergarten and the afternoon class. Jessen is the 3rd boy from the right on the 2nd row. Thanks to his teacher, Mrs. Herzog for a great year!

4 comments:

Meli said...

man bridger is a little doug!! Great job! Jessen makes a great lion! Cute

The Simpson Family said...

So good to see what yo guys are up to. The kids look sgreat, and Izzy's recitle is so cute!

tiffunny said...

Jen-

I just found your blog today. I was reading Kelly Knudsens & saw Abby had made a comment on hers - so i clicked to see her blog & then saw you as one of her links. Anyways, I had to laugh that we named our blogs similar names! (mine is Skelton Six Pack) - I guess great minds think alike. Mine's private though so if you want an invite just click on my name/id & you can email me your email address.

The Knudsen Family said...

Jen
Thanks for commenting and giving me the link to your blog. I will love getting to look and see what you guys are up to.